Up until about a year ago, I wasn't a coffee drinker. I'd spend my afternoons and evenings sipping tea and would try all sorts of new blends and seek out new tea houses. I even have the assortment of teapots to prove how much of a tea drinker I was.
One day I came to the realisation that I needed to stop limiting my taste buds and start entertaining the possibility of an alternative form of caffeine consumption. I was walking along Broadway Markets, London one sunny Saturday when I saw a small line forming outside the Climpson & Sons coffee cart. One taste, what have I got to lose?
Ever since that sunny day at Broadway Markets, I've been a big fan of their coffee. I've tried many different roasts since then from Monmouth to Caravan and Allpress but I keep coming back to Climpsons. I recently ordered two bags of whole beans on my trip back to London - The Baron and the Seasonal Espresso Blend.
Not only does it smell amazing, it tastes as good as it smells.
climpson & sons
67 broadway market, london, e8 4ph UNITED KINGDOM
www.webcoffeeshop.co.uk
No comments:
Post a Comment