glut:ton:y


glut:ton:y (n): the act or practice of eating to excess

January 06, 2012

singapore sling - part 2

There comes a time when every man reaches their limit. I know my husband did. When he said to me: "no more, I can't eat anymore". But I felt he was letting the team down, letting me down. 

I, on the other hand, soldiered on. I wasn't about to let the food get the upper hand. And so I ate, until I too could eat no more. For the very first time I actually felt disgusted with myself.

Anyways, I'm sure you are all dying to see what else I ate during my 40 hour food marathon in Singapore. And so, here they are. In no particular order. They were just random snacks I ate on day two, in between my other meals. Just make sure you save room for dessert - that's coming up in part 3.

fishball on a stick - with chilli sauce of course
otak otak from Tang's food hall
spicy garlic ramen from Ippudo
pork sliders from Ippudo
curry puff from Old Chang Kee
kueh kosui from maxwell road hawker centre



2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blogs, kept them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete