Our friends Mr and Mrs Wong came to visit us over the weekend and being large consumers of food and alcohol, I knew we were in for a long weekend of eating and liver bashing. We took them to our local Pilsner Urquell pub (Kulutak) and true to form of having eyes bigger than my stomach, I ordered the 1.5kg pork knuckle. I missed out on the pork knuckle when we were were recently at the Oktoberfest in Munich (that was the start of my 3 week food indulgence) and so was determined not to miss out again.
Served on a mini spit, complete with coleslaw, mustard and grated horseradish, I think this was the meal that well and truly tipped me over the edge. I had about four bites before I threw in the towel and offered the pig Mr Wong who happily helped me polish it off (well almost).
| 1.5kg pork knuckle with coleslaw, mustard and grated horseradish |
No comments:
Post a Comment